Nightmare Horror Show inaugural performance
It’s been twelve years since the artistic team know as Psycho Clan established the unique interactive scare experience “Nightmare” in New York City. This Halloween season Psycho Clan have announced a new concept with the inaugural Nightmare: Horror Show – NYC’s Most Terrifying Theater Festival.
Beginning the 7th of October 2015 and running till the 31st of October 2015, Nightmare: Horror Show will offer eight mini-horror theatrical productions produced by Psycho Clan themselves in collaboration with various local theater companies. Original line of performances from the Nightmare production team include:
- Eddie by production designer Paul Smithyman,
- Me_Irl by specialty props and puppet maker Aaron Haskell
- The World premiere of Nightmare creator and director Timothy Haskell’s Smile.
- Necromancer by Johnathan Frost,
- Bane from APT Theater,
- Night of the Touching Zombies from Figment
- Anthony Girorgio’s Broken.
Nightmare: Horror Show takes place at the Flamboyan theater at The Clemente, located at 107 Suffolk Street between Rivington and Delancey on Manhattan’s lower east side. Tickets are $25. For complete schedule of events, additional information and to purchase tickets visit the Nightmare: Horror Show website.