The 5th annual New Orleans horror film festival will bring fright and screams this week beginning the 24th of September till the 27th of September 2015. The three day event will be held at Rare Form located at 437 Esplanade Avenue with an opening party celebration scheduled for the 24th of September at Mag’s 940 located at 940 Elysian Fields Ave.
The 2015 NOLA horror film Fest aims in the promotion of horror/sci-fi/fantasy filmmaking in Louisiana with the event described as
“a horror film festival created by horror filmmakers for horror fans.”
The declaration could be more evident in the phenomenal line up presented in the 5th Annual NOLA New Orleans Horror Film Fest. A selection of short films, screenplays, and short film crowd the three day event calendar. Below is a partial list of the 2015 Featured selections;
- Olivier Beguin’s Horror, Romance “Chimeres”
- Michael Steves’ Horror, comedy Clinger
- Gal Azugi’s Fantasy Short “Reveries of a Solitary Walker”
- Neil Mcenery-West’s Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller “Containment”
- Aaron Keeling and Austin Keeling’s Horror Drama “The House on Pine Street”
- Brian James O’Connell’s Horror Comedy Bloodsucking Bastards
- Jim Hansen’s Horror Comedy Romance “You’re Killing Me”
According to the official website, The New Orleans Horror Film Fest had a sold out crowd last year, with events being standing room only. Organizers predict a similar if not a hugely successful outcome with this years event, they summarize the positive outlook with one comment
..we expect nothing but an upward growth in 2015.
The 5th Annual NOLA New Orleans Horror Film Fest surge in popularity is evident as this year’s ticket sales going quickly. The $75 weekend passes are currently sold out but available are: $8 Tickets for one screening and the $150 VIP weekend passes. For further information visit New Orleans Horror Film Fest website.
Below is the Official 2015 NOLA Horror Film Fest Trailer.