Passport To Iron City Event Transports Visitors To Alita: Battle Angel World
Passport to Iron City Event Details
Los Angeles January 23
New York on January 26
Austin on January 29.
Special-priced tickets are available until the film’s official premiere for $25 and will increase to $55 after February 13.
Passport to Iron City is a limited time only event that will open in Los Angeles, New York City, and Austin. According to the press release issued to DecayMag. Passport to Iron City will transport visitors into the futuristic expanse of Iron City, the backdrop for the unfolding storyline in Alita: Battle Angel. The immersive experience of Passport to Iron City is spearheaded by Creative production company iam8bit and media and entertainment firm The Seelig Group.
Passport to Iron City bridges the gap between reality and fantasy. The event ties in with the upcoming release of the Action, Adventure, Science Fiction film, Alita: Battle Angel. This CGI anime film brings together a working collaboration with Robert Rodriguez as director, screenplay Co-writer and James Cameron as screenplay Co-writer. Laeta Kalogridis is also on the writing team with the premise based on the popular graphic novel series Gunnm written by Yukito Kishiro.
“Iron City is as exhilarating as it is diverse. Passport to Iron City will allow visitors to experience the world of Alita: Battle Angel on a first-hand interactive basis….”
“Iam8bit has created a unique and engaging experience that will entertain everyone, including those that have seen and have not seen the movie.”
Jon Landau, Alita: Battle Angel Producer
Press release Excerpt:
Guests explore the movie’s Iron City, which has been recreated down to the last detail by the film’s production designers, where they interact with the City’s gritty residents, earn credits by completing puzzles and challenges, experiment with custom technology built for the retro-future Alita aesthetic, and uncover hidden clues to determine their fate with the city’s controlling force. Passport to Iron City fully immerses travelers into the world of Alita’s touching cyberpunk story and is unlike anything else.
• Guests will gather in an exact replica of the historic Kansas bar,
•Meet their teams and learn more about the secrets of Iron City.
• Every Kansas bar location will feature an exclusive beer from Three Weavers Brewing, crafted specifically for each city and themed around Alita’s world, along with Underwood wine from Union Wine Co.
• Iron City’s residents will escort guests onto the streets of Iron City
• Visitors will receive a unique post-experience Iron City assessment that assigns them to their individually tailored role within Iron City, based on the decisions they made while exploring the city.
• Each winning team will walk away with a unique Iron City souvenir.