Corridor Z, Run and Gun Gameplay, Literally!
Corridor Z, will entice connoisseurs of zombie-themed video games. The gameplay has a description of a survival runner. Its safe to assume the unique gameplay will involve survival horror and lots of running. “Corridor Z” is set in the confines of a high school. The storyline is basic. A pathogen spread across the area transforming ordinary citizens into zombies. In response, military forces quarantined the high school. The tactic to prevent the threat of infection turns tragic.
Players assume the role of survivors trapped within the building. Discovered throughout the course of gameplay are subtle clues. These details will uncover the underlying truth behind the viral epidemic.
“Corridor Z” is the new release from Warsaw, Poland-based indie game developers Mass Creation. The game is now available on PS4 and PSVITA gaming platforms. Yet, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand will have to wait one day longer. “Corridor Z” will be available to these corresponding countries on the 3rd of May 2016.
According to the press release issued today “Corridor Z” features:
Stylized gory graphics and detailed animations create an angsty backdrop while the vibrant sound effects enrich the auditory experience. Players need to “control” the pursuit while running toward the camera — wield guns, place obstacles, and destroy zombies as you fend off hordes of ferocious zombies and defeat powerful bosses. Above all else, don’t get bitten!
- Experience the most genre refreshing runner in years
- Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
- Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
- Enjoy the cutting-edge detailed graphics
- Discover the infection’s mystery with the voice-overed story
- Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
- Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
- …and shoot down tons of running horror!
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
“Corridor Z” Media