Escapists: The Walking Dead Gets Survivor Add-On
Escapists: The Walking Dead receives a game update and it’s a killer. Game developer Team17 in conjunction with Skybound Entertainment announced a new game play today. Owners of the will find an interesting update on consoles today.
Today, the 24th of March 2016 new additions will g live on the Xbox One and PC platforms. The best part of the update is the price. “Escapist: The Walking Dead” Survival Mode is free! Survival Mode is an update that will thrust gamers into new adventures and environments.
- Survive for as long as possible on the new survival maps set in:
- Taking control of different characters from “The Walking Dead” universe. Battle as Tyreese, Abraham and Michonne. Get back -up support by fellow survivors including the iconic Rick, Carl and Glenn.
- Take on a herd of walkers, grunts and legends. Engage on three different levels Meriwether, Alexandria and Woodbury.
- The Survival Mode update will include new weapons and craf tables. The mini gun, sniper rifle and revolver will also be available.
- 5 brand new achievements and new leaderboards to compete on.
Also, there are extra incentives for Skybound Insider members. Gamers can play as infected versions of; Abraham, Michonne and Tyreese. Included will also be a Stun Gun weapon. To become a Skybound Insider member visit the link provided: http://bit.ly/SkyboundInsider.
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
“Escapist: The Walking Dead” Media
Multiplatform launch trailer:
PC Launch trailer:
Exclusive Skybound Insider PC content video: