Goetia Supernatural Puzzle Point and Click
Goetia is the debut video game from the partnership between Sushee and Square Enix Collective. The point-and-click adventure game is available for PC via Steam and the Square Enix Store. The backdrop to “Goetia” is set against 1940’s England. The story centers on a mysterious residence called Blackwood Manor. The game is structured as a mystery puzzle game with supernatural undertones. The player is in control of the phantasmal protagonist Abigail Blackwood. Clues are scattered though out the countryside and players must find them in order to piece together the events surrounding Abigail’s death.
- [tie_list type=”checklist”]
- A 2D world of Victorian mystery.
- Over 90 rooms to explore.
- Five vast and diverse areas to discover – Blackwood Manor is surrounded by ruins, woods, caves and an abandoned village.
- A progressive-rock and ambient-inspired soundtrack.
- Use your ability to walk through walls in order to reach secret rooms and areas.
- Possess objects like a poltergeist to lift them, use them, combine them, make them float in the air, pile them up… well, you’re a ghost after all, behave like one!
- Solve puzzles in more than one way by discovering hidden rooms and special features, such as new ghostly powers.
- Delve into Blackwood’s story: 40 years have passed, and many things have changed since Abigail’s death.
- Feel free to explore! You can travel through the world of “Goetia” however you like – and if you get stuck, simply backtrack and explore another area.
Phil Elliott, creator and project lead for Square Enix Collective shared his thoughts on “Goetia”
“…It’s been a fantastic experience getting to know the Sushee team over the past 18 months…”
“…We love the depth and atmosphere of Goetia, and we’re really proud that the game is the first in a range of releases to come via Collective this year….”
Sushee’s Benjamin Anseaume added:
“…Square Enix Collective has been a great partner and friend to Sushee since we submitted the Goetia pitch to them all those months ago…”
“…We’re really excited to be launching the game and can’t wait for people to experience Abigail’s story, and solve the dark mystery of the Blackwoods….”
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]