Sairento VR, Gamers Dismember Enemies While Developers Conquer Bugs
Sairento VR Game Details
Mixed Realms Pte Ltd
Action, First-Person Shooter
VR Support: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift
Release Date: Early Access December 21st, 2017
In Sairento, you play as a member of the Silent Ones – a righteous but covert organization of seemingly ordinary people who practice the long forsaken code and martial arts of the ancient samurais and ninjas. You are tasked with uncovering the sinister secret behind other members of the Silent Ones turning into crazed nano-infected shells of their former self and in the process, fight your way through multitudes of your past comrades.
On March 2017 DecayMag was one of the leading news outlets to report on the early access title; Sairento VR. Mixed Realms Pte Ltd established a revolutionizing medium. Since its early access releases the game has garnered rave among gamers. Sairento VR is a single player Sci-Fi, Action game for virtual reality platforms.
Most VR titles either have limited dynamic or engagement. Sairento VR, not only features augmented graphics, but the action is non-stop pulse-pounding.
Sairento VR is now available on Steam Early Access. As with any game in the fundamental phases of development, there are characteristics and imperfections that may falter gameplay. Mixed Realms Pte Ltd remain committed to creating and improving their product.
Sairento VR 0.2.0 is the new version, this after getting its principal patch earlier this month.
On the 20th of May 2017, several of the addressed issues have enhanced layers of gameplay. One particular upgrade is creating waves among the gaming community. The feature details as follows:
• Melee killing blows now hack apart the enemy’s body
For gamers seeking to heighten authenticity within their combat intensive games, this included component is most convenient. It’s no surprise violent substance is the desired bonus in video games. This supplement produces a component of realism and entertainment. Sairento VR 0.2.0 now establishes itself as a solid competitive entity against similar hack and slash titles.
The dismemberment of enemy combatants in Sairento VR was a popular request from gamers. This is not the only improvement. Following are selected features:
• Revamped all difficulties to be more unforgiving.
• You can now hold melee weapons in a backhand pose, based on the angle you grabbed it.
• Ammo drops are now universal and will refill all weapons
• Guns now have their own individual ammo pools
• Updated tutorial
According to the Sairento VR Steam profile page, several patches focused on technical bugs. this is expected after the release of one significant upgrade.
1. Version 0.2.1
• Player avatar is now a toggle option
• Hovering item indicators is now a toggle option
• Restored Touchpad Locomotion’s touch to move, press to shift functionality
• Adjusted AI for all difficulties
• Inventory detached from avatar model, parented back to head
• Geisha fans are deactivated when she is killed
• Various performance fixes
• Fixed consistency of bullet time across all guns
2. Version 0.2.2
• Performance fixes for dojo
• Allowing reverse gripping of melee weapons is now a toggle option
• Fixed incorrect player’s hand material
• Fixed rewards panel not showing after mission completed
• Fixed bullet reflect mods not calculating correctly
• Updated street colliders
• Lowered operation rescan cost by 50%
3. Version 02.3
• Buffed beacon and fabricator drop chance
• Fix for not being able to fire non-master hand after master hand was changed
• Fixed Legendary effects: Blade Wave. It is now functioning as intended.
• Fixed Legendary effects: Steel Rain. Damage was not restored correctly after a jump.
• Fixed Legendary effects: Blast Factor. It was causing runtime errors.
• Removed erroneous Helmet, Chest, and Glove Legendaries (they will be restored in the future)
• Fixed several Legendary relics having incorrect prices
• Fixes for several runtime errors
4. Version 0.2.4
The resulting upgrades now set Sairento VR with version 0.2.4. The changes are as follows:
• Added graphic options to tweak shadows, reflections, and texture quality
• Replaced missing render scale graphic option
• Additional relic fixes
• Fix for Intercessor missing empty click sound
• Fix for Harrier rifle reload bug and muzzle flash position
• Fix for Fury rifle muzzle flash position
• Various performance fixes
• Updated Chinese, German, and Japanese translations
5. More upgrades
From the published date of this article, the last commentary from Mixed Realms Pte Ltd appeared on the 26th of May 2017. The developers continue work to remedy several issues surrounding black screens. This condition occurs after finalization of a game stage. According to the explanation, this dilemma will find correction within the forthcoming days. Other problems proposed for improvement are AI spawns and getting the AI less taxing on the CPUs.
Stay tuned to DecayMag for further information as it develops. Till then arm yourselves with the favored VR system and dismember enemies in Sairento VR