Ardor (ARDR) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Ardor coin can now be bought for $0.21 or 0.00000523 BTC on popular exchanges. Ardor has a total market cap of $204.84 million and $4.32 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ardor has traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.40 or 0.00187329 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00039214 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $149.84 or 0.00382390 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.55 or 0.00049896 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00010376 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a multichain blockchain platform with a unique parent-child chain architecture. The security of the whole network is provided by the parent Ardor chain while the interoperable child chains have all the rich functionality. This elegant design and access to hybrid user permissioning capabilities are the key to the flexibility necessary for a variety of use cases and opens the door towards mainstream adoption of blockchain technology. Not only that – Ardor is created with scalability in mind and solves many existing industry problems such as blockchain bloat, single token dependency, and the need for easily customizable-yet-compatible blockchain solutions. Where did Ardor come from? Ardor is being developed by Jelurida Swiss SA, founded in 2016. The company started upgrading Nxt blockchain system and created Ardor to provide a platform for facilitated and accelerated transactions. The platform obtained a good reputation among users, analysts, investors, and experts. Ardor’s mission is to form a universal, user-friendly, and easy crypto platform facilitating different concepts implementation. Jelurida worked on creating ways to allow each third-party developer to make his own projects. The platform’s authors presented a smart contract technology that is completely different from Ethereum although some parallels are made between them. What are the advantages of Ardor? All child chains have their own native tokens, used as a unit of value and forpaying transaction fees, and a variety of ready to use features;Scalability is achieved by pruning of the unnecessary child chain data once theyare included in the permissionless Ardor parent chain, preventing the "bloat" ofthe network;All child chains are connected and share the same source code, ensuringecosystem interoperability that allows child chain token trading to one another ina fully decentralized way and transactions on one child chain to access data orentities on another.”
Ardor Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.