Artelo Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARTLW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,000 shares, an increase of 55.2% from the March 15th total of 5,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 5.0 days.
Shares of Artelo Biosciences stock opened at $0.11 on Monday. Artelo Biosciences has a 52 week low of $0.05 and a 52 week high of $0.50.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Artelo Biosciences (ARTLW)
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for Artelo Biosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Artelo Biosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.