CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One CONTRACOIN coin can now be purchased for $0.59 or 0.00001472 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. CONTRACOIN has a market cap of $27.94 million and approximately $143,750.00 worth of CONTRACOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CONTRACOIN has traded 35.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- TON Crystal (TON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.63 or 0.00056418 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Contracoin, founded in Southport Australia in 2018, is a Global Real Estate Blockchain-powered platform by Contracorp Limited, which allows real estate agents, brokers and property developers to gain exposure to international real estate investors.Contracoin aims to make property investment easily available to the masses by eliminating the traditional barriers through the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Contracoin is a project of Contra Global. “
Buying and Selling CONTRACOIN
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CONTRACOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CONTRACOIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CONTRACOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CONTRACOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CONTRACOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.