CRD Network (CRD) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 18th. One CRD Network coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. CRD Network has a total market capitalization of $2.26 million and approximately $24.00 worth of CRD Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, CRD Network has traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002546 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00003394 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.47 or 0.00034282 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.77 or 0.00106286 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
CRD Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The CRD network is taking a multipronged approach to building out its network and enabling Cryptocurrency and Defi adoption. Building out their new hybrid crypto-banking and staking platform, with advanced fully regulated banking features connected to the legacy banking ecosystem with everything you would expect from a traditional banking point of view. Enabling seamless access via the user's account to all the best that the world of cryptocurrency markets has to offer i.e.: fiat to crypto exchange, decentralized markets, defi, staking, yield farming, tokenized shares, on-chain derivatives markets, NFTs. Delivering infrastructure and accelerator programs to influencers, developers, fintech builders, to enable them to build out products and communities. Empowering developers, builders and influencers, with the tools, incentives, community and framework to fund, develop and build out futureproof products, paired with ready to go crypto communities, The CRD network team are not only simultaneously growing the CRD network on an infrastructure and community level, but also helping educate, and to accelerate the broader adoption of these technologies. The CRD Network uses its own token, known as CRD, which gives access to the network and fuels all transactions within the network, including fees, and governance/staking. Technology Infrastructure: The CRD Network smoothens interoperability between the worlds of centralized finance and decentralized finance (DeFi). It runs on Hyperledger Besu, an enterprise blockchain on Ethereum, and uses CRD Nodes and APIs to operate. This infrastructure enables third-party developers to build a wide variety of fintech applications on top of it. Whitepaper “
Buying and Selling CRD Network
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CRD Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CRD Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CRD Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CRD Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CRD Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.