FairGame (FAIR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. During the last week, FairGame has traded 9% lower against the dollar. One FairGame coin can now be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. FairGame has a total market capitalization of $2.85 million and $653,663.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001613 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.71 or 0.00047759 BTC.
- DIAMOND (DIAMOND) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $82.01 or 0.00209291 BTC.
- Giresunspor Token (GRS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000101 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairGame Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.