Klever (KLV) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 17th. One Klever coin can currently be purchased for $0.0319 or 0.00000080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Klever has traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar. Klever has a total market capitalization of $108.47 million and approximately $5.71 million worth of Klever was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001911 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,980.78 or 0.07487470 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded 396,248.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $39,801.01 or 0.99976966 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.80 or 0.00049727 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Klever is a cryptocurrency platform designed to solve two big issues in crypto today. The crypto security problem and the user experience problem. Klever App enables participants to use the a vast selection of dapps on the blockchain, from games, entertainment, decentralized finance, and other p2p distributed ledger applications. The app's built-in Web Browser allows users to explore dapps, decentralized services, and products at the push of a button. “
Klever Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klever directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Klever should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Klever using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Klever Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klever and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.