Masari (MSR) traded down 19.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 17th. In the last week, Masari has traded 32.9% lower against the dollar. Masari has a market cap of $217,329.15 and $634.00 worth of Masari was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Masari coin can currently be purchased for $0.0135 or 0.00000034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39,835.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,996.12 or 0.07521162 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $109.83 or 0.00275708 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $327.28 or 0.00821576 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00014880 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.61 or 0.00091893 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $241.60 or 0.00606484 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00006822 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $140.71 or 0.00353216 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 2nd, 2017. Masari’s total supply is 16,045,916 coins. The official message board for Masari is forum.getmasari.org. Masari’s official Twitter account is @masaricurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Masari is /r/masari and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Masari is getmasari.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Masari is a privacy-focused PoW cryptocurrency based on CryptoNight algorithm. “
Masari Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Masari directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Masari should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Masari using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Masari Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Masari and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.