Medicover AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:MCVEF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 105,000 shares, an increase of 40.0% from the March 15th total of 75,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS MCVEF remained flat at $$31.30 during trading on Monday. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $31.30 and its 200 day simple moving average is $31.59. Medicover AB has a 1 year low of $31.30 and a 1 year high of $37.25.
About Medicover AB (publ) (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Medicover AB (publ) (MCVEF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Medicover AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medicover AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.