Meridian Network (LOCK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Meridian Network has a market cap of $146,721.45 and approximately $629.00 worth of Meridian Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Meridian Network has traded 7% lower against the dollar. One Meridian Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0134 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $110.25 or 0.00276648 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00005391 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $773.15 or 0.01940111 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 164.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
About Meridian Network
According to CryptoCompare, “LOCK is an Ethereum based token with a staking/deflationary mechanism soon to incorporate a community DAO and Dapps for the Meridian Network. Meridian Network aims to become the first ecosystem of dapps/protocols to be community run, governed by its own users through a set of DAO-implemented mechanisms. Enabling users the ability to propose every and any ideas they deem worthy through the DAO structure. “
Buying and Selling Meridian Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meridian Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meridian Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Meridian Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meridian Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meridian Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.