Neo (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. During the last week, Neo has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Neo has a total market cap of $1.47 billion and $108.45 million worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neo coin can currently be bought for approximately $20.84 or 0.00052286 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002510 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002509 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001902 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.93 or 0.00044989 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002508 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003388 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002508 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is an open source project driven by community. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.NEO was founded in 2014 and open sourced on GitHub in June 2015. Its MainNet was released in October 2016. Its vision of a “smart economy” was set up along with the project rebranding in 2017. NEO represents ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling Neo
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.