Neutrino USD (USDN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Neutrino USD has a total market capitalization of $973.19 million and $4.77 million worth of Neutrino USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neutrino USD coin can currently be purchased for $0.99 or 0.00002475 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Neutrino USD has traded up 0.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002512 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001908 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.93 or 0.00045040 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,982.29 or 0.07489848 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded 396,248.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $39,726.04 or 0.99769486 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.81 or 0.00049764 BTC.
About Neutrino USD
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Neutrino USD Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutrino USD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neutrino USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.