Nongfu Spring Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NNFSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,504,200 shares, a growth of 54.1% from the March 15th total of 4,869,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 75,042.0 days.
Shares of NNFSF stock remained flat at $$5.98 on Monday. Nongfu Spring has a 12-month low of $3.99 and a 12-month high of $5.98. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $5.77 and a 200 day moving average of $5.52.
About Nongfu Spring (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nongfu Spring (NNFSF)
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
Receive News & Ratings for Nongfu Spring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nongfu Spring and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.