Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 18th. Over the last week, Poseidon Network has traded up 0.8% against the US dollar. Poseidon Network has a market cap of $13.53 million and approximately $66,017.00 worth of Poseidon Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Poseidon Network coin can currently be bought for $0.0061 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00046888 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- HYCON (HYC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Poseidon Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Products of the Poseidon Network are positioned as a worldwide decentralized P2P infrastructure, including: Decentralized CDN, Distributed Storage, Distributed Content Delivering, TEE…etc. The POSEIDON NETWORK is the world's first CDN hybrid blockchain application platform, which is built on the concept of Internet of Things.The Poseidon Network runs on a dual-token system: Security token – PSD, and utility token – QQQ. The PSD token is anchored to the real value of POSEIDON NETWORK mainnet including all of the devices – NAS, desktops, mobiles, IoTs…etc – and network resources – bandwidth, storage, computations…etc. If you own PSD token, you own some duty and rights to the mainnet, likewise, legal citizen in the world of Poseidon Network. It means that, you have the right to vote or, even more, amend the law, which are smart contracts in this case, on governance layer. The QQQ is the utility token of the Poseidon Network platform. “
Buying and Selling Poseidon Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Poseidon Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Poseidon Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Poseidon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Poseidon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Poseidon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.