Rai Reflex Index (RAI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. During the last seven days, Rai Reflex Index has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. One Rai Reflex Index coin can currently be bought for about $3.02 or 0.00007587 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Rai Reflex Index has a market capitalization of $55.13 million and $6.68 million worth of Rai Reflex Index was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001911 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,980.78 or 0.07487470 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39,801.01 or 0.99976966 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.80 or 0.00049727 BTC.
Rai Reflex Index Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reflexer is a platform where anyone can use their crypto collateral to issue reflex indexes. Reflex indexes are stable assets that are not pegged to anything. RAI is a non pegged, ETH backed stable asset. It is useful as more “stable” collateral for other DeFi protocols (compared to ETH or BTC) or as a stable asset with an embedded interest rate. “
Rai Reflex Index Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rai Reflex Index directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rai Reflex Index should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rai Reflex Index using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rai Reflex Index Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rai Reflex Index and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.