StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SFOR – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 24,000 shares, an increase of 42.9% from the March 15th total of 16,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,343,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS SFOR traded down $0.00 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $0.03. 8,493,200 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,787,336. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.04 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.05. StrikeForce Technologies has a one year low of $0.03 and a one year high of $0.12.
StrikeForce Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on StrikeForce Technologies (SFOR)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for StrikeForce Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for StrikeForce Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.