Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 18th. One Sumokoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0378 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges. Sumokoin has a market capitalization of $1.66 million and approximately $25,858.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Sumokoin has traded 8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $253.95 or 0.00623836 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded 146% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.