SuperFarm (SUPER) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 17th. SuperFarm has a total market capitalization of $253.01 million and $21.33 million worth of SuperFarm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SuperFarm has traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar. One SuperFarm coin can now be purchased for $0.63 or 0.00001571 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00003789 BTC.
- PAC Protocol (PAC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- MONK (MONK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- PENG (PENG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- BitGuild PLAT (PLAT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kanga Exchange Token (KNG) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00016159 BTC.
SuperFarm Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SuperCoin (SUPER) is an X11 PoW/PoS hybrid that has a 90 second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. The PoS block time is 20 seconds per block with a high first year annual rate of 100%, dropping to 50% in year 2, and a final 1% in year 3. The PoW payout halves the block reward every 45 days from an initial 512 SUPER, to a minimum of 1 coin per block. There are also superblocks every 3 hours of 4x the normal payout, every day of 16x the normal payout, and every five days 128x the normal payout. There was a 5% premine for IPOing the coin. “
Buying and Selling SuperFarm
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperFarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperFarm should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SuperFarm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SuperFarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperFarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.