TigerCash (TCH) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. TigerCash has a total market cap of $427,373.72 and approximately $2.21 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TigerCash has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TigerCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 84% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $400.26 or 0.00841739 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Thorecash makes crypto-lending and investments accessible to the masses, cuts the red-tape. Thore platform simply aims to interconnect the $1 billion Crypto assets fractured across the world of crypto. The ThoreCash network is a blockchain purpose-designed for investments. It aims to connect fundraisers to investors with similar goals. And, the use of a distributed ledger system ensures a permanent record of lending and borrowing interactions on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TigerCash
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TigerCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TigerCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.