Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. During the last week, Woodcoin has traded up 14.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Woodcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.70 or 0.00001751 BTC on popular exchanges. Woodcoin has a market cap of $5.60 million and approximately $6,431.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39,810.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,995.48 or 0.07524419 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.92 or 0.00276120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $327.49 or 0.00822638 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00014914 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.65 or 0.00092053 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $240.61 or 0.00604387 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00006833 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.64 or 0.00353281 BTC.
Woodcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Woodcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.