BlackHat (BLKC) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. BlackHat has a total market capitalization of $1.47 million and approximately $126,779.00 worth of BlackHat was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlackHat coin can currently be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00000547 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, BlackHat has traded 14.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001899 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.14 or 0.00044542 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,041.31 or 0.07466591 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40,740.19 or 1.00019367 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.98 or 0.00041684 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackHat Coin Project, launched April, 2021, is a community-driven self-funded decentralized blockchain focused on privacy which is implemented on zk-SNARK Sapling protocol by Electric Coin Company. The monetary policy of BlackHat Coin is designed to enable a sustainable infrastructure service capable of supporting scalable, decentralized, and resilient node infrastructure, allowing for instant, private transactions globally. “
BlackHat Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackHat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackHat should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackHat using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackHat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackHat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.