Best of the Best PLC (LON:BOTB – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 403.88 ($5.25) and traded as low as GBX 401 ($5.22). Best of the Best shares last traded at GBX 415 ($5.40), with a volume of 36,214 shares trading hands.
The company’s 50 day moving average is GBX 403.88 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 525.55. The company has a market capitalization of £39.06 million and a PE ratio of 4.64.
Best of the Best Company Profile (LON:BOTB)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for Best of the Best Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Best of the Best and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.