BMTC Group Inc. (TSE:GBT – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$14.90 and traded as low as C$14.40. BMTC Group shares last traded at C$14.40, with a volume of 1,670 shares trading hands.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.26, a quick ratio of 0.25 and a current ratio of 0.93. The firm has a market cap of C$480.43 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.64. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$14.90 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$14.95.
BMTC Group Company Profile (TSE:GBT)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for BMTC Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMTC Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.