Credit Suisse Group assumed coverage on shares of Cembra Money Bank (OTCMKTS:CMBNF – Get Rating) in a report published on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued an outperform rating on the stock.
OTCMKTS:CMBNF opened at 70.60 on Wednesday. Cembra Money Bank has a 52-week low of 64.50 and a 52-week high of 70.60.
Cembra Money Bank Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cembra Money Bank (CMBNF)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
Receive News & Ratings for Cembra Money Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cembra Money Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.