Shares of Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (LON:EOG – Get Rating) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1.79 ($0.02) and traded as high as GBX 2.57 ($0.03). Europa Oil & Gas shares last traded at GBX 2.35 ($0.03), with a volume of 6,654,028 shares traded.
The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 2.44 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 1.79. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.49, a current ratio of 0.93 and a quick ratio of 0.69. The stock has a market capitalization of £22.48 million and a PE ratio of -23.50.
About Europa Oil & Gas (LON:EOG)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for Europa Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Europa Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.