First Trust Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund (NYSEARCA:MDIV – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 1.1% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $16.60 and last traded at $16.65. Approximately 65,021 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 40% from the average daily volume of 108,913 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.83.
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $16.65 and its two-hundred day moving average is $16.64.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund (MDIV)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.