Shares of HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (OTCMKTS:HVBTF – Get Rating) fell 4.7% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $1.59 and last traded at $1.61. 5,136,565 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 30% from the average session volume of 3,960,986 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.69.
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $1.94 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.67.
HIVE Blockchain Technologies Company Profile (OTCMKTS:HVBTF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HIVE Blockchain Technologies (HVBTF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for HIVE Blockchain Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HIVE Blockchain Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.