Separately, Royal Bank of Canada lifted their price target on Sabina Gold & Silver from C$3.00 to C$3.50 in a report on Thursday, March 31st.
SGSVF opened at $1.08 on Wednesday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $1.20 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.17. Sabina Gold & Silver has a 52 week low of $0.95 and a 52 week high of $1.60.
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp., a precious metals company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold and silver deposit. Its flagship projects include Back River gold project comprising Goose, George, Boulder, Boot, and Del properties, as well as the port facility at Bathurst Inlet that covers an area of approximately 564 square kilometers located in Nunavut, Canada; and silver royalty on the Hackett River project that covers an area of approximately 10,637 hectares, located in Nunavut, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sabina Gold & Silver (SGSVF)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
Receive News & Ratings for Sabina Gold & Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sabina Gold & Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.