Openn Negotiation Limited (ASX:OPN – Get Rating) insider Darren Bromley bought 140,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, April 14th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.29 ($0.21) per share, for a total transaction of A$40,600.00 ($29,852.94).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.72, a quick ratio of 8.73 and a current ratio of 8.89.
Openn Negotiation Company Profile (Get Rating)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
Receive News & Ratings for Openn Negotiation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Openn Negotiation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.