O’Shares FTSE US Quality Dividend ETF (BATS:OUSA – Get Rating) shares were down 2.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $43.17 and last traded at $43.17. Approximately 91,195 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $44.25.
The business has a fifty day moving average of $43.42 and a 200-day moving average of $44.10.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on O’Shares FTSE US Quality Dividend ETF (OUSA)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
Receive News & Ratings for O'Shares FTSE US Quality Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for O'Shares FTSE US Quality Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.