Psychemedics Co. (NASDAQ:PMD – Get Rating) major shareholder Peter Kamin bought 27,485 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, April 19th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $6.52 per share, for a total transaction of $179,202.20. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 216,778 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,413,392.56. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Peter Kamin also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, April 7th, Peter Kamin purchased 3,000 shares of Psychemedics stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $6.68 per share, for a total transaction of $20,040.00.
- On Wednesday, March 16th, Peter Kamin purchased 4,000 shares of Psychemedics stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $6.51 per share, for a total transaction of $26,040.00.
PMD opened at $6.65 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $6.89 and its two-hundred day moving average is $7.41. Psychemedics Co. has a 52 week low of $6.24 and a 52 week high of $8.90. The firm has a market cap of $37.18 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -51.15 and a beta of 0.66. The company has a quick ratio of 1.76, a current ratio of 1.76 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05.
Separately, TheStreet lowered Psychemedics from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 30th.
About Psychemedics (Get Rating)
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States, Brazil, and internationally. The company offers screening and confirmation by mass spectrometry using industry-accepted practices for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, opiates, synthetic cannabinoids, and benzodiazepines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Psychemedics (PMD)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for Psychemedics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Psychemedics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.