Purpose Bitcoin ETF (TSE:BTCC.B – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 3% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$7.34 and last traded at C$7.40. Approximately 613,597 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 45% from the average daily volume of 1,113,803 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$7.63.
The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$7.79 and its 200 day moving average is C$8.97.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for Purpose Bitcoin ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Purpose Bitcoin ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.