Shares of Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSE:RDL – Get Rating) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.73 and traded as high as C$0.89. Redline Communications Group shares last traded at C$0.89, with a volume of 1,128 shares traded.
The company has a market cap of C$15.32 million and a PE ratio of -3.31. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.08, a quick ratio of 1.88 and a current ratio of 2.92. The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.79 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.73.
Redline Communications Group Company Profile (TSE:RDL)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
Receive News & Ratings for Redline Communications Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Redline Communications Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.