SITE Centers Corp. (NYSEARCA:SITC – Get Rating)’s share price fell 1.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $16.50 and last traded at $16.51. 1,233,118 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 35% from the average session volume of 1,902,773 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.81.
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $16.10 and its 200-day simple moving average is $15.91.
About SITE Centers (NYSEARCA:SITC)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SITE Centers (SITC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- MarketBeat Podcast: 3 Stocks Flashing Buy Signals
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for SITE Centers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SITE Centers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.