Separately, BMO Capital Markets began coverage on Triple Flag Precious Metals in a research note on Friday, March 25th. They issued a market perform rating for the company.
TRFPF stock opened at $15.14 on Wednesday. Triple Flag Precious Metals has a 1-year low of $8.68 and a 1-year high of $16.60.
Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp., a gold-focused streaming and royalty company, engages in acquiring and managing precious metals and other streams and royalties in Australia, Canada, Colombia, Mongolia, Peru, South Africa, and the United States. The company has a portfolio of streams and royalties providing exposure primarily to gold and silver.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Triple Flag Precious Metals (TRFPF)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for Triple Flag Precious Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triple Flag Precious Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.