Unrivaled Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TRTC – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.26 and traded as low as $0.13. Unrivaled Brands shares last traded at $0.15, with a volume of 495,462 shares trading hands.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 1.41 and a quick ratio of 1.34. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.19 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.26.
Unrivaled Brands Company Profile (OTCMKTS:TRTC)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Unrivaled Brands (TRTC)
- 3 Resilient Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/18 – 4/22
- Tractor Supply Company Reaps What It Sows
- Snap (NYSE: SNAP) Gives Investors A Mixed Bag
- Should You Buy Carvana or AutoNation or Pass on Both?
Receive News & Ratings for Unrivaled Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unrivaled Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.