Monero Classic (XMC) traded 72% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 16th. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.0771 or 0.00000254 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded 77% lower against the dollar. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $1.48 million and approximately $154.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $169.07 or 0.00557021 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- MoneroV (XMV) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 85.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MoneroClassic (XMC) is a hard fork of Monero (XMR) blockchain which will maintain the original blockchain after the ASIC-resistant hard fork that took place in 2018. XMC does not change the CryptoNight algorithm allowing for ASICs to be used for mining. “
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.