Dev Protocol (DEV) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. During the last week, Dev Protocol has traded down 22.8% against the US dollar. One Dev Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $0.55 or 0.00001884 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dev Protocol has a market cap of $615,210.42 and $25,804.00 worth of Dev Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00007913 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Ratio Finance (RATIO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00003066 BTC.
Dev Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Deviant Coin is a well-decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures lightning-fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value. Since the Masternodes are constantly connected to the network & perform certain tasks, this allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions. “
Dev Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dev Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dev Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dev Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dev Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dev Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.