Flagshp Cmty Re (TSE:MHC – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, May 16th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, May 31st will be given a dividend of 0.045 per share on Wednesday, June 15th. This represents a $0.54 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, May 30th.
Flagshp Cmty Re (TSE:MHC – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, March 16th. The company reported C$3.81 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of C$0.30 by C$3.51. The company had revenue of C$15.29 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$12.23 million.
Separately, Echelon Wealth Partners reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Flagshp Cmty Re in a research note on Monday, April 4th.
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Target Follows Walmart Lower In A Downward Spiral Of Inflation
Receive News & Ratings for Flagshp Cmty Re Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flagshp Cmty Re and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.