Echelon Wealth Partners restated their buy rating on shares of Sinovac Biotech (TSE:SVA – Get Rating) in a research note published on Tuesday morning, TipRanks reports. The brokerage currently has a C$3.75 price objective on the stock.
About Sinovac Biotech (Get Rating)
Sinovac Biotech Ltd. is a China-based biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of vaccines that protect against human infectious diseases. Sinovac’s product portfolio includes vaccines against enterovirus71 (EV71), hepatitis A and B, seasonal influenza, 23-Valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (‘PPV’), H5N1 pandemic influenza (avian flu), H1N1 influenza (swine flu), varicella vaccine and mumps.
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
- Analog Devices Is Ready To Scale New Highs Despite Tech Wreck
- Now’s The Time To Buy Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Sinovac Biotech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sinovac Biotech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.