The Sandbox (SAND) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 18th. During the last week, The Sandbox has traded down 12.8% against the U.S. dollar. The Sandbox has a total market cap of $1.49 billion and $324.86 million worth of The Sandbox was traded on exchanges in the last day. One The Sandbox coin can now be bought for about $1.21 or 0.00004188 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BinaryX (BNX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $119.69 or 0.00413186 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Mars Protocol (MARS) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00004704 BTC.
- ownix (ONX) traded up 264.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.69 or 0.00164646 BTC.
- Chip (CHIP) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About The Sandbox
According to CryptoCompare, “The Sandbox is a community-driven platform where creators can monetize voxel ASSETS and gaming experiences on the blockchain. SAND holders will be also able to participate in the governance of the platform via a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), where they can exercise voting rights on key decisions of The Sandbox ecosystem. As a player, the user can create digital assets (Non-Fungible Tokens, aka NFTs), upload them to the marketplace, and drag-and-drop them to create game experiences with The Sandbox Game Maker. “
Buying and Selling The Sandbox
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Sandbox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Sandbox should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy The Sandbox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Sandbox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Sandbox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.