Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 18th. During the last week, Titan Coin has traded up 637% against the U.S. dollar. One Titan Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0023 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. Titan Coin has a total market cap of $2.13 million and $31.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00010095 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006986 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BitCanna (BCNA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- ZYX (ZYX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- ASYAGRO (ASY) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000149 BTC.
Titan Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Titan Coin’s total supply is 910,820,150 coins. Titan Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official website is titanprojects.co. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Titan Coin is an experimental new kind of digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Titan Coin Introducing a completely new blockchain uses Hybrid POW & dynamic POS SHA 256D for its backbone of the transactions & a pos (proof of stake) system that pays pos miners dynamically. “
Titan Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Titan Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Titan Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.