WazirX (WRX) traded down 8.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 18th. One WazirX coin can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00000842 BTC on exchanges. WazirX has a market cap of $93.10 million and approximately $5.80 million worth of WazirX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, WazirX has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003448 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 2,757.3% against the dollar and now trades at $141.14 or 0.00487262 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $151.18 or 0.00521919 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00033793 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $49,806.08 or 1.71942310 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00008993 BTC.
WazirX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WRX, a utility token backed by WazirX, forms the backbone of the WazirX ecosystem. It launched WRX tokens to involve its community in helping build out WazirX, and reward them accordingly for contributing to success. This helps WazirX stay true to the ethos of cryptocurrency and blockchain – to share the rewards of WazirX's success with its early adopters and supporters. “
WazirX Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WazirX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WazirX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WazirX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WazirX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WazirX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.