Adshares (ADS) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 21st. One Adshares coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.84 or 0.00009685 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Adshares has a market cap of $74.63 million and $1.93 million worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Adshares has traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00006081 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Glasscoin (GLS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded 21,229.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00004013 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Elf Token (ELF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adshares is the first 100% decentralized marketplace for programmatic advertising. The ecosystem connects publishers and advertisers and lets them make direct deals using ADS cryptocurrency. ADS is based on the ultra-fast blockchain, which was tested to process over 1M transfers per second – enough to support worldwide advertising network. More information can be found at https://adshares.net/. “
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adshares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adshares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.